Bio-Well software update 5.0 from 1st of April 2015
1. Window with description of Chakras is changed.
2. Full Screen mode can be cancelled by pressing ESC.
3. Average energy of Chakras is added.
4. New colored zones are added for Chakras: Green – norm, Yellow and Red – deviated state. Interface between Yellow and Red is experimental and will be adjusted according to statistical analysis afterwards.
5. Seconds are excluded from naming of experiments.
6. New representation of names on diagrams.
7. Organs Balance graph is moved to the Balance tab.
8. After finish of the calibration a pop-up window is dispayed.
9. New mode “Scan After”.
10. Two versions of interface – Professional (with two columns) and Personal (as in old version, but without comments field).
11. Right click on the Energy field to show the fragment in bigger scale.
12. In Environment mode it is possible to add multiple labels with fixed interval between them.
13. “Deviation E” parameter is excluded from graphs in Environmental mode.
14. New button “Received” – shows you the experiments sent to you by other Bio-Well users.
15. New function of adding labels to the clients list and filtering according to the labels selected.
16. New button “Recent” – displays the most recent captures.
17. “Account” button is moved to the bottom left corner of the screen.
18. New mode “BioClip” is added.
19. Calibration for Sputnik is not needed now and was excluded from this version.
More detailed information about the updated version you can find in the new version of the Bio-Well manual (attached here for convenience).
If you have any comments of proposals please write them here or send them to email@example.com
Please inform your clients and take care of helping them to shift to the newest version.
Thank you for being with us!
Download from Academia.edu https://www.academia.edu/s/aa84c72e76