The latest generation of Bio-Well GDV Camera, the 2.0 provides enhanced functionality and faster operation for the best user experience. The upgraded technology of the 2.0 allows for improved stability and a higher level of reproducibility, as well as manually-controlled device ventilation and exclusive access to new features currently in development for future releases of the Bio-Well software.
Announcement: Bio-Well GDV Camera 2.0 official launch
Dear Bio-Well Users,
We are pleased to announce the completion of development and official start of sales of our new 2.0 model of the Bio-Well GDV Camera. Price for Bio-Well 2.0 is set to $1899 (not including shipment and taxes).
New features and advantages of the Bio-Well GDV Camera 2.0:
1. Increased functionality and stability: Lower deviation of measurements means higher reproducibility due to new and improved versions of both the motherboard and video camera.
2. Increased image capture rate: At 1 image per second, a “Full Scan” can be completed in 20 seconds.
3. New Calibration process: Calibration of the Bio-Well 2.0 is much faster and more accurate as compared to our 1.0 model.
4. New USB protocol: The Bio-Well GDV Camera 2.0 has not glitched, disconnected or frozen during our beta test period working with all 64-bit versions of the Mac OS (10.8 through 10.13) and Windows computers. This new protocol also provides faster data exchange between the 2.0 and the connected computer. *
5. Improved Environment-mode feature: Activity Level of Environment (parameter) can now be calculated with a minimum of only 7 minutes of data (1 image per second), rather than the minimum 35 minutes (1 image per 5 seconds) necessary for Bio-Well 1.0.
6. Manually operated low-noise built-in ventilator: Combined with ventilation holes in the optical tube, this new manual feature makes the Bio-Well GDV Camera 2.0 more resistant to changes in atmospheric parameters and prevents moisture condensation on the inner surface of the glass electrode during long term measurements.
7. UL and FC certification passed.
8. Future 2.0-only software feature updates: Due to the technological differences between our 2.0 and 1.0 models, most new features to be released in upcoming versions of the Bio-Well software will only be available for 2.0 users. One such feature, to be released in the coming months, will be automatic analysis of the gas discharge glow structure using an integrated artificial intelligence program which will assist users with defining problematic sectors in captured finger images.
Special Offer for Existing Bio-Well GDV Camera 1.0 Users
Bio-Well 1.0 users will have the option to upgrade their devices with the 2.0 motherboard and video camera for only $600 USD (plus shipping to the closest Bio-Well Service Center: Estonia, Hong Kong, USA, Brazil or India). This will allow access to 6 of the 8 advantages listed above (ventilator and ventilation holes in the optical block are not included in the upgrade package). Bio-Well will cover the cost of the return shipment.
The start date for the Bio-Well 1.0 Upgrade Program will be announced in Summer 2018.
Watch online video with Bio-Well 2.0 demonstration here:
* Potential interference by 3rd party software, such as antivirus and antimalware protection, is still possible depending on a user’s computer configuration.
If you have any questions about Bio-Well 2.0 please contact your local distributor.
Please note that only Bio-Well software starting from 5.7.0 version can work with Bio-Well 2.0.