Human Light System 3.0 Season 2018/2019 Human Light System Online Course 2018 activities GDV/EPI Diagnostics 2 Medical and Psychological analysis of Korotkov images with Kirill Korotkov and Alexander Dvoryanchikov GDV/EPI…
The latest generation of Bio-Well GDV Camera, the 2.0 provides enhanced functionality and faster operation for the best user experience. The upgraded technology of the 2.0 allows for improved stability and a higher level of reproducibility, as well as manually-controlled device ventilation and exclusive access to new features currently in development for future releases of the Bio-Well software.(more…)
GDV CAMERA GDV, EPC, EPI, Kirlian photography, Dr. Korotkov techniques, Crownscopy, etc. GDV Diagnosis Chart, GDV Maps, GDV Tables GDV SPUTNIK - Environmental Research GDV CAMERA GDV Resourses GDV SOFTWARE…
GDV Camera MICRO - external digital process GDV Camera MICRO Unlimited number of prints of the aura Self-monitoring of health status The balance of mental and emotional state Hardware Diagnostics…
GDVCAMERA Crownscopy (3 Generation) by Edik Kryzhanovsky is an optoelectronic device for registration energy field. Edik Kryzhanovsky was on of the managers on Dr. Korotkov company. Suddenly, he “invent” new GDVCAMERA and established “his own” company. Russian business…(more…)
Konstantin Korotkov had the following positions:
• Deputy Director of Saint-Petersburg Federal Research Institute of Physical Culture.
• Professor of Computer Science and Biophysics at Saint-Petersburg Federal University of Informational Technologies, Mechanics and Optics.
• Professor of Research in Saint Petersburg Academy of Physical Culture.
• President of the International Union for Medical and Applied Bioelectrography.
• Consultant for Aveda Co (USA).
• Member of the Editorial Board: «Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine», “Journal of Science of Healing Outcomes”.(more…)
IUMAB International Union of Medical and Applied Bioelectrography
IUMAB brief history
In the past, a number of associations have been formed by enthusiastic individuals to bring together the scientists involved into research in bio-electrography. After the demise of the International Kirlian Research Association (IKRA) which had been active in the 1970′s, Douglas Dean and Bernard Grad were two of those who felt the necessity of a new effort and made the formation of the International Union of Medical & Applied Bioelectrography (IUMAB) possible. (more…)