GDVCAMERA BIO-WELL FORUM
You can download BIO-WELL user manual from:
Academia.edu – https://www.academia.edu/s/aa84c72e76
Forum – 2015 03 Bio-Well 5 Manual.pdf
GDV BIO-WELL SPECS
Product contents: Bio-Well device, USB cable, Finger Insert, Large Finger Insert, Lens Cleaning Cloth, Calibration Unit, Calibration Cable, Calibration Stand
Device dimensions: 4.5” l x 4.75”w x 4.5”h
Device weight: Bio-Well: 2.25 lbs, Calibration Pack: .45 lbs
GDV BIO-WELL SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Mac OS X 10.6 and higher
Only 64 bit version
Does not include iPads
The Bio-Well device and software have been optimized for utilization with PC computers running a Windows operating system as well as for Mac OS X systems. Many of our customers do successfully utilize Bio-Well with Mac OS X, but some have experienced inconsistent operation, which may be due to interference by various programs installed on individual computers. The Bio-Well Team endeavors to increase support for Mac in our ongoing software updates. For those customers who may encounter issues when using Mac OS X, we recommend consideration of a secondary Windows-based system as an alternative platform. We further recommend, to all Bio-Well users, implementation of a regularly-scheduled calibration regiment which is essential for accurate and reproducible results and/or changes of environment.
Windows XP and higher
Does not include metro style (desktop applications only)
Tablets with Windows 8 are supported
- Order Bio-Well instrument from your local distributor or from our website directly. Order Bio-Well Now!
- Download free software for Mac or Windows.
- Connect your Bio-Well to the computer via USB port.
- Open Bio-Well software and test free demo accounts.
- Create your subscription at www.bio-well.com.
- Start using Bio-Well with your login and password.
Presented above descriptions demonstrate basic principles in using Bio-Well instrument. Practical experience and different experiments will give you full confidence in using the Bio-Well instrument, and you will find many interesting and practical applications for the well-being of yourself, your family and your friends.
The areas of Bio-Well applications are only under investigation and we need your feedback and advices how we may improve this device and software.
Please see Bio-Well Reviews
- GDV scientific basis
- Electrophotonics application
- GDV Bio-Well
- BIO-WELL Calibration
- GDV AP
- GDV Sputnik
- THE TECHNOLOGY GDV/EPI TECHNIQUES BY DR. KOROTKOV
- The science and scientific protocol behind the GDV/EPI System (GDVCAMERA) and integrated software was developed by a team of internationally renowned physicists, physicians, programmers, and technicians. Currently, there are more than 70 on the staff (more than half with doctorate degrees) based in St. Petersburg, improving and expanding the software and managing the database.
- The founder, Professor Konstantin Korotkov (PhD), comes from a long line of doctors and scientists. With over a dozen books to his credit, and guest lectures virtually each month, Prof. Korotkov is well known to many including the US National Institutes of Health, where he has presented his techniques to an enthusiastic array of doctors and scientists.
- The GDVCAMERA (old models of GDVCAMERA, not Bio-Well) has been approved by Russian Health Authorities for general use, following clinical trials and the recommendation of the Russian Academy of Sciences. It utilises almost instantaneous, non- invasive and painless measurements and sophisticated interpretive software with comparisons to an extremely large and reliable database assembled over more than 10 years.
- This technology has far reaching diagnostic and human performance applications. The GDV/EPI technique allows for the generation, computer registration and analysis of electro-photonic emissions of biological objects. The Bio-Well camera, (incorporating the GDV/EPI technology), photographs and processes the client’s fingers. Each finger is placed (one at a time) on the device lens, and a high- intensity electromagnetic field is applied to trigger the cascade of electrons and photons from the fingertip.
- The system provides non-invasive, painless and almost immediate evaluation through the sophisticated analysis software, which can highlight potential health abnormalities prior-to even the earliest symptoms of an underlying condition, and suggests courses of action that the client can engage. These may include:
- Identifying an area for further medical exploration;
- Suggesting products that may be beneficial (such as vitamins, minerals, supplements); or
- Evaluating energy, stress and vitality In each case, the GDV/EPI scan can provide significant information and suggestions.
- The GDV/EPI technique applies a weak, completely painless electrical current applied to the fingertips for less than a millisecond. The body’s response to this stimulus is the formation of a variation of an “electron cloud”, which emits light energy photons. The electronic glow of this discharge (invisible to the human eye) is captured by a specifically configured optical CCD camera system, and translated into a digital computer file. The data from each test is converted to a unique Photonic Profile, which is compared to a database of hundreds of thousands of data records. Using 55 distinct parametric discriminates, it is then charted for further discussion and analysis.
The GDVCAMERA is a screening tool that identifies weaknesses in the biophotonic energy field within the human body, enabling health practitioners to quickly and efficiently focus on areas of treatment, as well as providing a comprehensive method of tracking success of a prescribed treatment.