Dear Friends, we have several levels of Bio-Well Education program. First level is a technical level. For this this level, please see:
Certification A final review of the 2 days will be the assessment of the understanding before certification. Having successfully completed the course you will receive a certificate confirming your aptitude to work with Bio-Well equipment.
1. Physical basis of luminescence formation. The physiological factors that may influence the process of visualization.
2. Studying of a specific model and GDV Sputnik accessory.
3. General safety principles for operating the device, Preparation, connection and adjustment of the Bio-Well equipment, Recommendations for optimum use of the device for your research and wellness application.
4.Bio-Well Software Download & Installation on the computer. The basic functions and options of theBio-Well program. Rules of capture of a test object and calibration procedures. Potential problems and ways of their elimination.
6. The protocol of work with a subject. Conditions of individuals’ preparation for Bio-Well testing.
8. Practical work Processing, Analysis and interpretation of the received data, ways of preservation of the information or saving data.
9. The bases of calibration and preparation for environmental assessment using Sputnik. This could continue on to day two.
For success on this level:
Theoretical basis of the Bio-Well analysis and principles, and technique.
• Concepts of traditional Chinese medicine
• Su Jok therapy elements
• Ayurvedic medicine (human chakra system)
• Complementary medicine
• Modern representations about regulating function of vegetative nervous system etc. Practical bases of the Bio-Well analysis
• Comparative analysis of the results before and after different treatments
• Evaluation of human energy supply
• L-R symmetry
• Definition of perturbed zones and or vulnerable fields
• Concept of entropy – degree of disorder/ chaos to coherent models
• Evaluation of psycho-emotional intensity and stress level
• Sector analysis. Characteristics of sector defects. Concepts of energy surplus and energy deficiency
• Transformational Case Studies Analysis of subjects with various situations or event horizons. Monitoring features of the subject’s condition during any intervention plan. Practical work.
Welcome to experimental online-offline course – Human Light System Course!